Free In Home Consultation – “The first and most important step”
- Find out the best size and type of television for your room.
- Work with as much of your existing equipment as possible to help keep costs down.
- Make sure you get the right equipment to optimize picture and sound in your room.
- CLICK HERE to schedule your FREE in home consultation.
New TV Delivery and Set up - “Perfect for that shiny new TV”
- Deliver your new TV, take out of packaging and dispose of packing materials.
- Connect to your existing video components (I.E. cable/satellite box, DVD player, video game system).
- Adjust settings on TV and all components to get you the best picture quality available.
Flat Panel Wall Mounting. Includes FREE Flat or Tilt Bracket – “How to get that floating on the wall look for your TV”
- Conduct a pre-install consultation to make sure it is safe to put the TV where and how customer wants it.
- Run all wires inside the wall, if possible, to keep the install as clean looking as possible. Power cords can not be run inside the wall due to building code.
- Connect up to 4 components to television.
- Clean up any dry wall dust, boxes general mess that is made during the installation process.
5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Installation – “Hear your movie the way the director wanted you to hear it”
- Conduct a pre-install consultation to plan out speaker placement and type to give best sound in the selected room.
- Run wires inside the wall, if possible, to speakers that are mounted in or on the ceiling or walls or standing on the floor of your room.
- Calibrate sound with your amplifier to make sure your getting the best sound possible for your environment.
- Clean up any dry wall dust, boxes, general mess that is made during the installation process.
All-In-One Remote Setup – “Make my system easy to use…please”
- Turn all your existing remotes in to ONE single remote that will turn your system on and off with the touch of a SINGLE button.
- Program the remote in your home to guarantee functionality with your components. Works with over 115,000 different models so it will work with whatever equipment you have.
- Spend time with you after the programming is complete to make sure you know how to use it.
Additional services we offer:
- Existing A/V System Upgrades
- Full Service A/V System Design & Integration
- Computer/Internet & A/V System Integration
- Whole-Home Audio Systems
- In-Wall/In-Ceiling Speakers
- Theater Room Design & Install
- Repair of Flawed or Incomplete Installs
- Calibration of Audio and Visual Systems
- In-Home Tutorials for Equipment Setup & Operation